Skip to main content

It Is Time To Draw Near To God: Jesus Is Coming Back Soon

Wise words from a young brother in Jesus Christ with a message of drawing near and the soon return of Jesus Christ.


Matthew 10:28 
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

James 4:8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Jeremiah 29:12-14
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Dan Mohler A False Teacher?

I have heard many sermons by Dan Mohler that I really loved.  And then I also experienced some supernatural things and saw people getting healed and I really thought of Dan Mohler as one of the best teachers on healing and how we are supposed to live out the life as a believer.  But red flags have continued to pop up in my mind over the last five years in my faith journey. And I have had many friends that love Dan Mohler's teachings.  My incessant searching for others that notice things that I notice about false teaching and false teachers and spiritual blindness in those that are deceived in the church. So far the problem I've found with some of Dan Mohler's loudest critics is that they either discount him completely because they are cessationists (don't believe in any of the spiritual gifts for today's body of Christ), or they are hyper sensitive to something Dan teaches and are dogmatic that he has a different spirit and gospel. I do not really know. But som

Welcome To Your New World Slaves