Skip to main content

It Is Time To Draw Near To God: Jesus Is Coming Back Soon

Wise words from a young brother in Jesus Christ with a message of drawing near and the soon return of Jesus Christ.


Matthew 10:28 
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

James 4:8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Jeremiah 29:12-14
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ProJabbers Dying Left and Right from "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" SADS

 Julie of Julie and Julia dead after spewing hatred and wishing death upon those that chose not to get poked with the poison sold as a vax.

Discerning the Times -Dream and Discernment

 

Female Covert Narcissism and Borderline Jezebels in the End Times

With the trappings of technology we see an increase in self isolation and a perception of reality that is often viewed through the lens of social media apps and tv programming. Even amongst believers that proclaim to be born again believers in Jesus Christ we see a trip into the ditch for many. But one common happening I've been noticing more and more since the Covid lockdowns is an increase in narcissism and pride in women in marriage in particular.  Satan has done an excellent job of killing, stealing and destroying people and relationships.  In particular the increase in female covert narcissism or some secular therapists also define these behaviors from women as borderline personality disordered traits but this one is particularly nasty.  If you are married to a woman that has this going on in her life you will likely experience what is also described as a Jezebel spirit.  The manifestation is focused on fulfilling of selfish desires.  She will do whatever i...