Skip to main content

A Covenant Was Made With Jesus By God the Father

Isaiah 54:7 -10 KJV
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ProJabbers Dying Left and Right from "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" SADS

 Julie of Julie and Julia dead after spewing hatred and wishing death upon those that chose not to get poked with the poison sold as a vax.

Discerning the Times -Dream and Discernment

 

Female Covert Narcissism and Borderline Jezebels in the End Times

With the trappings of technology we see an increase in self isolation and a perception of reality that is often viewed through the lens of social media apps and tv programming. Even amongst believers that proclaim to be born again believers in Jesus Christ we see a trip into the ditch for many. But one common happening I've been noticing more and more since the Covid lockdowns is an increase in narcissism and pride in women in marriage in particular.  Satan has done an excellent job of killing, stealing and destroying people and relationships.  In particular the increase in female covert narcissism or some secular therapists also define these behaviors from women as borderline personality disordered traits but this one is particularly nasty.  If you are married to a woman that has this going on in her life you will likely experience what is also described as a Jezebel spirit.  The manifestation is focused on fulfilling of selfish desires.  She will do whatever i...