Skip to main content

The Kingdom of God is Within

John 3:3-8
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

A common belief when people hear about the kingdom of God, they think of a realm they get to go to after they die. According to the bible and the things Jesus said the kingdom of God is a realm we can access as a born again believer.

 When we meditate on the word concerning the Kingdom of God and when we have those truths written on our heart we have access to the Kingdom of God. Having the Holy Spirit as a born again believer and agreeing with God's word about these truths gives access to experiencing the Kingdom of God which is within us now by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ.

 After I was saved 8 years ago, God taught me things I did not have any idea about. Praying for people for healing was one of these things I actually had no interest in. But after getting saved and reading the bible and just wondering about Mark 16 and Matthew 28 things started to change for me when I meditated on God's word and asked Him for wisdom. The things Jesus said and after reading what He says there I was like, "I'm not sure what that means but what it says is something I don't see in my life or others". Then I started to see it.

Jesus taught universal truths such as reaping and sowing and the seeds you plant will be the fruit you receive. If you aren't willing to give something then you aren't going to be able to receive it.
Also, being born again is necessary to being "saved". Salvation has three tenses. He saved us from our past, saves us in this life and will save us unto eternal life. But the realm we can enter into so to say is only for born again believers. 

There are born again believers that rarely enter into the kingdom of God within. That is the place where revelation or as it says in Ephesians 1 that our minds are illuminated. God is amazing and He reveals the truths and mysteries of His word to those that seek Him. Seek and you shall find is another universal truth. 

When some people hear a christian use the word universal or illuminated or whatever like that they may think those are New Age antichrist words. In these cases those words are applicable to believers according to the bible.

So you must be born again to have eternal salvation (the future tense of salvation). But if you are born again and while you are alive on the earth after this born again experience then you can grow and access the kingdom of God within and commune with God. It is a complicated idea to explain to someone that hasn't entered in the straight gate because narrow is the way to eternal life and few there be that find it. Jesus is the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Dan Mohler A False Teacher?

I have heard many sermons by Dan Mohler that I really loved.  And then I also experienced some supernatural things and saw people getting healed and I really thought of Dan Mohler as one of the best teachers on healing and how we are supposed to live out the life as a believer.  But red flags have continued to pop up in my mind over the last five years in my faith journey. And I have had many friends that love Dan Mohler's teachings.  My incessant searching for others that notice things that I notice about false teaching and false teachers and spiritual blindness in those that are deceived in the church. So far the problem I've found with some of Dan Mohler's loudest critics is that they either discount him completely because they are cessationists (don't believe in any of the spiritual gifts for today's body of Christ), or they are hyper sensitive to something Dan teaches and are dogmatic that he has a different spirit and gospel. I do not really know. But som

Welcome To Your New World Slaves