Skip to main content

Freedom From The Slavery of Self-Judgment And Wrongly Judging Others Motives

Freedom From The Slavery of Self-Judgment And Wrongly Judging Others Motives


1 Corinthians 4:3-6 KJV
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ProJabbers Dying Left and Right from "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" SADS

 Julie of Julie and Julia dead after spewing hatred and wishing death upon those that chose not to get poked with the poison sold as a vax.

Discerning the Times -Dream and Discernment

 

Female Covert Narcissism and Borderline Jezebels in the End Times

With the trappings of technology we see an increase in self isolation and a perception of reality that is often viewed through the lens of social media apps and tv programming. Even amongst believers that proclaim to be born again believers in Jesus Christ we see a trip into the ditch for many. But one common happening I've been noticing more and more since the Covid lockdowns is an increase in narcissism and pride in women in marriage in particular.  Satan has done an excellent job of killing, stealing and destroying people and relationships.  In particular the increase in female covert narcissism or some secular therapists also define these behaviors from women as borderline personality disordered traits but this one is particularly nasty.  If you are married to a woman that has this going on in her life you will likely experience what is also described as a Jezebel spirit.  The manifestation is focused on fulfilling of selfish desires.  She will do whatever i...