Skip to main content

Frustration With Deceived Prideful People That Believe They Are Special Christians

As of late I've been more frustrated with people I encounter that I know have been deceived.  I've spoken with a few about these deceptions I believe they have fallen into and I've done it in a caring way.  The truth in love is the way we have to deliver this kind of reproof.

In two out of the three times I've done this recently to people that I've known for a long enough period of time, two completely rejected the possibility that they could be deceived.

Hitler said something once like, "it is easier to make someone believe a lie than to convince someone they have been deceived."

I find that this is true for most.  Pride gets in the way.  Not having a love of the truth gets in the way.  Being spiritually blind gets in the way.

When Jesus was speaking to Nicodemus about being born again Jesus said in
John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

My wife is an expert on a few things and these are things that one of her friends has happened to have issues.  Like female incontinence for example. There are simple exercises that women and me can do to completely alleviate this problem without surgery.  It costs nothing to try.  My wife worked in a clinic where she helped people do these exercises and those patients saw success.  But when it comes time for her to help her friend out with this problem the friend doesn't believe that she can help her.  It seems anyway because she doesn't ask for any details but just complains about it and thinks she needs surgery.  So this lot won't listen to us when we know some things that can help them in this world.  Why would they ever believe that we could help them come out of some deep word of faith, doctrines of devils, drunk in the spirit, false jesus, false gospel and different spirit?  

So we keep on keeping on and shake our heads at the fact that these people think we don't understand what we believe all the time we are hoping for their repentance.  

The days get darker here on earth but there are those that will respond to the gospel.  Leave these types alone and turn them over to Satan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Dan Mohler A False Teacher?

I have heard many sermons by Dan Mohler that I really loved.  And then I also experienced some supernatural things and saw people getting healed and I really thought of Dan Mohler as one of the best teachers on healing and how we are supposed to live out the life as a believer.  But red flags have continued to pop up in my mind over the last five years in my faith journey. And I have had many friends that love Dan Mohler's teachings.  My incessant searching for others that notice things that I notice about false teaching and false teachers and spiritual blindness in those that are deceived in the church. So far the problem I've found with some of Dan Mohler's loudest critics is that they either discount him completely because they are cessationists (don't believe in any of the spiritual gifts for today's body of Christ), or they are hyper sensitive to something Dan teaches and are dogmatic that he has a different spirit and gospel. I do not really know. But som

Welcome To Your New World Slaves