Skip to main content

Grace Is NOT A Synonym For The Lord Jesus Christ

Have you heard people say, "Grace is a person! Grace is Jesus!"?

I have heard it more times than I'd like to recall and frankly it is so utterly incorrect that it shocks me not many people take issue with this blatant redefining of the name of Jesus.  Jesus came with grace and truth.  We are saved by grace through faith.  Specifically it is by the blood of Jesus that our sins are washed clean.  We receive grace from God and I am thankful for that.

There are many paths to fall away from the faith.  Some follow signs and wonders and stop caring about the true gospel message found in the scripture thinking that if they can show someone a miracle healing that this will save them.  That if you can just experience Jesus supernaturally that you will then be able to believe.  And then these people often are fooled by a false Jesus.  The same holds true for the hyper grace followers that stop following Jesus and start looking for a supernatural feeling they can get from a false person they call Grace.  This "Grace" talks to them as a false Jesus when people seek Grace they often end up in the ditch following a false Jesus.

But know that grace is awesome and is something Jesus possesses and gives to us freely.  God is good all the time.

2 Timothy 2:1 KJV
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Dan Mohler A False Teacher?

I have heard many sermons by Dan Mohler that I really loved.  And then I also experienced some supernatural things and saw people getting healed and I really thought of Dan Mohler as one of the best teachers on healing and how we are supposed to live out the life as a believer.  But red flags have continued to pop up in my mind over the last five years in my faith journey. And I have had many friends that love Dan Mohler's teachings.  My incessant searching for others that notice things that I notice about false teaching and false teachers and spiritual blindness in those that are deceived in the church. So far the problem I've found with some of Dan Mohler's loudest critics is that they either discount him completely because they are cessationists (don't believe in any of the spiritual gifts for today's body of Christ), or they are hyper sensitive to something Dan teaches and are dogmatic that he has a different spirit and gospel. I do not really know. But som

Welcome To Your New World Slaves